Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Friday, August 13, 2004

Well I have made my decision. Windows service pack 2 is ok. I have several hours logged in since the install and have used all my programs and no problems. I don’t know how much more secure it is, but I like the pop up blocker and security center. I can’t tell any difference in speed, my system was fast anyway. It seems to take a few seconds longer to boot up and shutdown, but that could just be me. I did not time it before the install so I have no way of knowing.
IN THE NEWS: Judges rule mayor of San Francisco wrong in allowing homosexual marriage. I said that! The mayor should be charged with a felony for breaking state law but he will get away with it. Judges also rule marriages granted are voided. Strike one up for the good guys!
Kerry’s campaign has to cover up for him again. Those vivid Cambodia memories are VIVID LIES. I can hear him now: “well, hum, uh, I thought I was there.” You better wake up America! This man is very dangerous! He can not tell the truth.
MOVING ON: Julia Child died in her sleep at home in California, She was 91. I remember watching her show and her guest spots on TV. She combined class with cooking. Godbless

Comments on ""

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo