Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Back to school time has been stressful on Shannon and me. Shannon worried about her math class and I just worried about everything. I am taking four classes online: Accounting, American Literature, Music Appreciation, and a Basic Computer class. I have already taken a couple computer classes but the school I want to transfer to requires this one. I thought of testing out, but it should be easy and help my GPA. My experience with online classes has not been that great. I had a religion class that I could not get any response from the instructor. I sent 57 e-mails and no reply. I typed one in capital letters and got a reply in less than one hour. They tried to kick me out of school for that. Need I say they were not successful? My Professors this term seem to be very different from that. I sent a question to my accounting professor at 2 am and had a reply at 8:30 am when I checked my mail. Wow! I think I will enjoy this semester online.
IN THE NEWS: This Swift Boat vets anti Kerry campaign has gotten out of hand. I am not against these men’s right to freedom of speech. I am against the crying the Democrats are doing over it. The Democrats supported and applauded Moore’s F 9/11 movie, cheered at Whoopie’s vulgar remarks, only now to cry about a group of veterans who challenge what Kerry did during his service and after he returned home. Some of the Swift Boat info has made Kerry acknowledge he was wrong, and some of it is as false as Moore’s movie. It seems absurd for the Kerry campaign to complain about this after all the untruths that have been said about Bush. A taste of your own medicine is quite bitter.
OLYMPICS:
United States First Place !!! Go USA!!!
23 gold
26 silver
17 bronze
66 total
China
23 gold
15 silver
12 bronze
50 Total
MOVING ON: Jeremy Kyle Davidson 3 years old. I don’t know what to say about this. The coal companies always get away with this stuff. I pray for his families comfort.
Boulder kills sleeping tot
BY KATHY STILL
BRISTOL HERALD COURIER
Aug 21, 12:00 AM EDT
APPALACHIA – Jeremy Kyle Davidson never woke up Friday. The 3-year-old was in bed asleep at his home in the Inman community at around 2:30 a.m. when a half-ton rock smashed through a wall and crushed him to death. The boulder bounced from Jeremy’s bed and into his brother’s bedroom, but the other boy escaped injury. So did their parents, Dennis and Cindy Davidson. Emergency workers arrived soon afterward and took Jeremy to Lonesome Pine Hospital in Big Stone Gap. He was pronounced dead on arrival, town Fire Chief Robert Anderson said. The rock apparently was loosened from a hillside as A&G Coal Corp. crews built a road near a strip mine, and the Virginia Department of Mines, Minerals and Energy was investigating.

Comments on ""

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo