Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Well, did not get the job again. I am close to giving up. I am signing up for classes this week. I can always drop them if I get a job. I am confused about what to take in school. I would like to teach but I am also very mechanically oriented. Pray for my guidance to make the right decisions.
IN THE NEWS: Sandy Berger has been accused of taking documents from the national archives. He was  President Clinton's national security adviser and is under criminal investigation for taking highly classified terrorism documents that should have been turned over to the independent commission probing the Sept. 11, 2001, terror attacks. He has admitted he took the papers by accident. Yet witnesses say he stuffed them down his pants and in his socks. That sounds accidental to me. He was also a adviser to John Kerry. Boy does this stink! Lanny Breuer, Berger's attorney said "Mr. Berger does not want any issue surrounding the 9/11 commission to be used for partisan purposes. With that in mind he has decided to step aside as an informal adviser to the Kerry campaign until this matter is resolved” I am just wondering the effects this will have on Kerry and how he will spin this. How will he blame Bush for his own advisers deeds. I compare this to Nixon and Watergate. Theft of documents is a felony. Just think if you or I had walked out with these papers. I just don’t trust Kerry or his friends. They blame Bush for bad intelligence, so Kerry is to blame for Berger’s theft. Vote for Bush!
MOVING ON:Jeff Smith. A former minister who became TV's popular "Frugal Gourmet," hosting what became the nation's most-watched cooking program during its years on public television from 1983 to 1997, who also authored a number of best selling cookbooks but saw his career ruined when seven men filed a lawsuit alleging he had sexually abused them as youths (a charge he denied), died on July 7 in Seattle of heart disease. He was 65 years old. I watched his show often and thought he was a very smart man who combined food with thought. I was amazed when the charges against him came out. That aside, he will be missed, by me anyway. God bless.

Comments on ""

 

Blogger Carl Kilo said ... (3:17 PM) : 

Thanks Brian!

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo