Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Monday, July 26, 2004

recieved in a e-mail

A man's daughter had asked a local minister to come and pray with her father.When the minister got there, her father was in bed with an empty chair beside his bed.The minister thought the chair was for him. “I guess you were expecting Me.," he said. “No," the man said, "who are you?"The minister told him why he was there and the man asked him to close the door.“I have never told anyone this, not even my daughter," said the man. “I have never really known how to pray. Someone told me one time that it was as simple as having a conversation with Jesus." The old man went on to say, “They said to sit an empty chair in front of you and in faith see Jesus in the chair." Jesus said He would be with us always.“Then I just talk to him in the same way I am talking to you right now. If my daughter saw me talking to an empty chair, she'd think I'd gone crazy and send me to the funny farm."The minister was very moved by the old man and his way of prayer. The minister prayed with the old man and left him in peace.Two days later the daughter called and told the minister that the man had died.The man's daughter went on to say that when she found him, he was sitting in his bed but he had laid his head over into the empty chair in front of him and that he passed like that.“What do you make of that minister?" asked the daughter?The minister replied, “I wish we could all go like that."

Comments on "recieved in a e-mail"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo