Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Saturday, July 24, 2004

It is another Saturday night, just me and Shaninny. I turned in 4 applications on Friday. I hope and pray something good will turn up. All of the jobs I applied for will allow me to further my education. Times are tough in a small town and what jobs that are available seem to go to people with inside help, not the most qualified. Anyway, enough of my woes.
IN THE NEWS: Bloodstains found all over missing jogger Lori Hackings apartment. It looks to me like this crime will not be as hard to solve as Laci Peterson’s case.
House Panel to investigate Berger who is accused of taking documents from the national archives.
The Bush twins used a online chat forum Friday to gain support for their father. I like this idea of online forums.
General Tommy Franks has a book coming out and Fox news John Gibson had this to say: “Franks' new book, "American Solider," is coming out August 3. His publisher, Regan Books, is using the tag line... "The Man Who Will Tell You the Truth. This book is loaded with revelations about the Iraq war. Loaded. It is a whale which will splash all the water out of the pool, and leave the book publishing minnows flopping on the lawn. I can't reveal the revelations — I promised not to break the embargo — but I can tell you Gen. Franks' book will change the political debate in this country in a few important ways. He will tell us why we believed WMDs were in Iraq, who told us they were there and why it was believable. He will tell us how foreign nations left us hanging out to dry, breaking their promises to help.” Franks’ has been known to take shots at democrats and republicans alike. This should be the best read to come out in a while.
MOVING ON: Jerry Goldsmith - Academy Award-winning composer, who created the memorable music for scores of television shows such as "Star Trek", "The Waltons", and "The Man from U.N.C.L.E.", and movies including "Chinatown" and "The Omen" (for which he won an Oscar), died in Beverly Hills, California on July 21 after a long battle with cancer. He was 75. What a great talent. I loved the Waltons theme and the score for The Omen was so powerful. Each time I write and research this part of my blog, it makes me realize we are losing so many talents. I hope their shoes can be filled by the next generation, but, I am doubtful we will hear anything like the Waltons again. God Bless

Comments on ""

 

Blogger Carl Kilo said ... (1:23 PM) : 

Shannon, you are my rock! I love you.

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo