Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Thursday, July 08, 2004

Got a Interview!!

I have an interview at UVA Monday. This answered many prayers. Now, if God willing, I can get the job I am wanting. Pray for me. Shannon and I went to bible study last night. We really enjoyed the teaching and fellowship. We stopped for ice cream afterwards with my parents. It was a great night!
In The News: Adelphia Cable Founder Convicted! Jury finds John Rigas diverted millions of dollars and helped drive the firm into bankruptcy. His son is found guilty of conspiracy. Well Adelphia is my provider and I have family and friends who work there. I am glad to see this. They face up to 30 years in prison.
Moving on: Winona Sullivan. The New York native earned a bachelor's degree in political science from Manhattanville College and a master's degree in education from New York University. She did some modeling in Manhattan and studied Russian at the University of Leningrad, then decided to launch a career in espionage. Yes, she was a spy. She later was a mystery writer. If you never heard of her, Google It! Sullivan died on June 24 of lung cancer. She was 61.

Comments on "Got a Interview!!"

 

Blogger Carl Kilo said ... (1:24 PM) : 

Thank you. I will give my all!

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo