Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Monday, June 21, 2004

No Rain!

Today was a beautiful in the mountains. We have had two days in a row without rain. I watched in amazement this morning as the first private owned spacecraft went up and carried its pilot safely back to earth. It is mind boggling what will happen next.
My baby doll comes home tomorrow and I am excited to see her. I think she is bringing home another cat. I do not know how the one she has now (booboo) will take to that. She says that booboo is my cat. I played rough with him as a kitten and he is very aggressive. He has his loving moments but most of the time he wants to bite you. I will post a pic of him soon.
In the news: Fahrenheit 9/11. I think it is nothing more than a one sided view designed to take Bush down. Mr. Moore has an agenda and I hate to see a movie that is one sided being called a documentary. This is not what the country needs. I hope and pray that Americans see through the hype and do not use this propaganda to decide on who they vote for. Bush has made mistakes. We did rush into this war. But hindsight is always 20/20. We must stand tall and defeat the terror!

Comments on "No Rain!"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo