Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

My Baby is Back

My baby came home today and I am a very happy man. We cuddled on the couch and watched tv. She fixed a great dinner and we played with the cat. She decided not to bring home a new one and I must say I was happy about that. I am so glad she is home, as I am lost without her. We watched The Rat Pack on tv. I have always been a big Sinatra fan. I don’t know how factual the movie was, but boy could these guys party! Todays stars could take lessons from them. I think she enjoyed it too. I have something special planned for tomorrow.
In the news they killed the Korean hostage. I had hoped they would not do it because Korea was willing to pull out as the terrorist requested. Again, this shows the evil we are fighting.
To anyone going to see Mr. Moores movie check this out.
http://slate.msn.com/id/2102723/?GT1=3584

Comments on "My Baby is Back"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo