Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Thursday, June 03, 2004

Kerry vs. Bush

Kerry vs. Bush
Before I vent on this subject I should give a little information on my political views. I am not a democrat or a republican, as neither party has helped me much. I am from the south, a small town of less than 3500 people. I was raised in a protestant home with Christian values and morals. I am all for personal freedoms, but I don’t want drugs legal, homosexual marriage, or abortions.
First off is drugs, been there, done that, got a tattoo not a t-shirt. Legalizing drugs would be a form of genocide against all compulsive people. Some people have no problem with moderation, yet others can not stop. This is the same as with tobacco, alcohol, food, etc. Making it easier to obtain is not the answer.
Gay marriage should not be legal. I will keep my religious beliefs out of this and just say that it does not happen in nature. People are NOT born gay, it is a learned behavior. Plants pollinate male to female, animals reproduce male and female. Maybe the dinosaurs turned gay. I don’t know, but I have never seen gay animals.
Abortion is murder, plain and simple. To all the supporter’s I ask: “Do you wish you had been aborted?” If you answer yes and you think life sucks’ you can solve that at any time you choose it to end. If you answered no, then show the unborn the same respect. Again, this is not a religious issue, but an issue of responsibility. If you are responsible with your body there is no reason for abortion. I find it very ironic that the same people who support abortion are against animal testing, logging of forests, and capital punishment. They will fight for a trees’ right to grow, yet abort a human life. The soul who was destined to cure cancer, bring world peace, or explain the unknown was probably aborted.
Now about Kerry and Bush….more on that later. (THINK)

Comments on "Kerry vs. Bush"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo