Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Saturday, June 05, 2004

Kerry vs. Bush pt.2

Kerry Vs Bush pt.2
I am looking at two things in my president: A goal for America, and this nation’s security.
I will have to support Bush as Kerry has no known goals. Bush will keep our military strong. I don not care what the rest of the world thinks of the USA. I do not want the U.N. to provide our security. A WW2 vet told me once “there is not a country in the world that would not attack us today if they thought they could win.” I believe that. We are hated for our freedom, our values, and our success as a nation. We have come far in a little over 200 years. We did not get this far by listening to the U.N. Bush had the guts to say to heck with what the world thinks. He has made mistakes, as all have. He will make more as we all will. In this time of war, I do not see voting for the most liberal candidate in the race. Kerry, the catholic that’s supports abortion? His greatest supporters are some scary people. Look up George Soros and what he stands for. I don’t want his agenda for America. No morals, no rules. It is scary.
I will vote for Bush. I want one nation, under God. I cannot bring myself to vote for a man who is funded by Soros. As a people, we need rules, morals, and ethics. This, not thumbs, separates us from animals. Bush may not be the smartest man but I believe he has a mission to keep this country safe. Kerry stands for anything he panders after. He offers criticism, but no answers. Bush tells us to pray while Kerry supports abortion.
In closing, I ask; who would the terrorist’s support? Whom would France want? I want a man that they hate. A man they fear. I want George W. Bush.

Comments on "Kerry vs. Bush pt.2"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo