Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Sunday, June 13, 2004

6/13/2004

6/13/2004
My girlfriends grandfather past away Saturday, so it is a sad time for her and her family. I had only met him once and he seemed very nice. I guess in hindsight we should have called him or sent a card. Now, all we can do is support and pray for his family, and offer help as needed. I pray for their comfort. I wish I had been able to take Shannon there to see him. She worried about him and her father Jim a lot. I was not able to take her because of my financial condition. I will never forget this and how I have robbed her of seeing him. To Shannon, I AM SORRY!
This weekend has been a trying time for all of us. I am glad it is about over to say the least. I made several wrong decisions and hurt a close friends feelings. Pray for me and my family.
My uncle has surgery Tuesday. I have spoken to him everyday and helped him in many ways around his home. I will not wait for something bad to happen and then try to make up for it afterwards. We have all seen that happen before and it is easy to spot. People feel guilty they did nothing before sickness, then try to make up for it after it is too late. I did that with my grandmother, and it impresses no one. If the worst does happen, I feel good that I have supported him in good times and bad.

Comments on "6/13/2004"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (1:52 PM) : 

My sister did that at my grandmothers funeral. She was sick for two months, yet she offered no help, no visits, no calls. Then at the funeral she put on a big show, tears and more tears. Like you said Kilo, It fooled no one. Love your writing, you tell it like it is!
sistersmurf

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:16 PM) : 

Yes, we should all think of that when friends and family are in need. Keep on Blogging Kilo!
thebadone

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:23 PM) : 

Kinda cold,but very true.
bigbob

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:23 PM) : 

Kinda cold,but very true.
bigbob

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo