Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Webb Watch - Jim Webb Declines to Comment

Jim Webb - I did not have sexual relations with that woman "I did not give the weapon" to Thompson, Webb said. And Webb, D-Va., said he would not discuss the specifics of the case involving Thompson, who was due to be arraigned later today. Some news accounts have said Thompson told police the weapon was Webb's, but Webb would not address that issue. (Link)

The WAPO has the video. This is unreal. Jim Webb says he needs to defend himself but he does not know who has his gun? Wait...The staffer lied about it being Webb's gun? Wait...Webb gave him the gun on Friday at the airport so he had the weapon all weekend? What are they hiding? This story is growing.

I carry all the time. I know where every weapon I own is at all times. I do not not loan my guns to friends or family and I have never been asked "Hey Kilo, care if I borrow your Colt 1911? Why sure Jim let me load it up for ya! Here take a couple extra mags in case you need to throw down. Hell, just keep it all weekend" No sir. That is not going to happen. You will never hear me say "Where is my gun" because it is my responsibility to know where it is at all times.

Alton says He don't need no stinking Gun bearer. BVBL has a good post up also! So does Virginia Virtucon. Check them out.

Technorati : , ,

Powered by Zoundry

Labels: ,

Comments on "Webb Watch - Jim Webb Declines to Comment"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo