Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Monday, April 10, 2006

Lt Gov Bill Bolling Conference Call

I was invited but I missed the call. I was called to work a train and did not get home till after 7pm. Working on call has its price. I had anticipated this happening so I emailed my question to Norman. My question was to ensure that funding for Clean Coal Technology was strongly supported. The reply was

"the funding for it is still in the energy bill and he's definitely a strong supporter of anything we can do to help develop and implement the technology."

That works for me. This funding is critical for the coalfields. It is good to hear our Lt. Governor supports it strongly. This technology can make us energy efficient with zero emissions for the next 100 years. This is needed as we take that huge step to safe Nuclear power. Nuclear energy might be our future, but Coal is our present. I hope you will read some about this technology and see what these plants look like. Coal gasification is the first step. I would feel safer with one of these in the area than a nuclear reactor.

Others Blogging about this: Cathouse Chat, VV, GOPHokie, Too Conservative, Nova Town Hall, The Jefferson Mammoth. Damn....I really missed out.

Technorati : , ,

Comments on "Lt Gov Bill Bolling Conference Call"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo