Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Saturday, April 11, 2009

WOW! - Check this comment out about Wise County Minister John McCarroll

I wonder if this will be the first of many to speak up against a vulnerable McCarroll? Is that fair? Is this anonymous comment from the KTN's article about McCarroll fair? Legal? Check this out:

To all those people who think they know John McCarroll let me tell you a story. I know for a fact that this man has his cake and eats it to. I had contact with this man when I was a teenager in Wise County. He sang, along with his wife Martha in a gospel group called New Horizons. They sang at my Faher's church alot. He tried to fondle me in the church bathroom...being a 14 year old I was afraid to tell anyone about this experience...espescially my parents. He tried again and again and finally I begged my parents not to make me go to church when they would sing. These churches were in Inman, Pennington Gap and in Pikeveille KY. So all you people who think you know him, you have no idea who is is and what he is capable of doing. I was damaged very badly by these incidents and have had many hours of therapy as a result of these acts.~Blue State | 4/10/2009 - 5:15 PM

Is that story true? I don't know. It's on a newspaper website so it has to be true...If nothing else the above brings out our greatest fear when you read about a case like this. That fear is did he hurt any children. Let me be clear - I am not accusing McCarroll of anything except what he is charged with. Blue State's story, true or not, raises a lot of questions and brings about that greatest fear. I personally hope Blue State's story is just that. A Story....A bad untrue story.

For those of you wondering why any of this is of any importance let me try to explain. John McCarroll has been around since I was young. Daily radio shows and is pastor of one of the largest churches in the area. I would bet McCarroll has the largest audience of any pastor in the area by a huge margin. This is a big deal here. Little town, big news.

Technorati Tags:

Comments on "WOW! - Check this comment out about Wise County Minister John McCarroll"

 

Anonymous SEO said ... (2:27 PM) : 

I've never left a comment, and rarely I comment on other blogs but I read you everyday, and often more than once a day.

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo