Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Saturday, April 04, 2009

Jeff Frederick - The Last Day?

Is today is the day? Bwana thinks it should be.

Jeff Frederick was elected RPV chair by espousing a standard of competence. However…

He has failed to show competence via electoral success
He has failed to show competence via building the party
He has failed to show competence via demonstration of an ability to build the relationships needed to lead in any successful organization.
He has failed to show competence via his continued gaffe’s in office.

Jeff Frederick has failed to meet his own standard.

It is time for him to go. Read the whole post here.

I have to agree with Bwana. I have read a lot of posts and letters by folks that support Frederick. Mind you, these post are absent of any real accomplishments Jeff has achieved. The biggest thing I read is "Jeff was elected by the grassroots at a convention." Bwana points out -

I confess I do get a chuckle from those who say that since Frederick was elected at a convention, the RPV SCC should not attempt to remove him from office. This makes me chuckle. The Jeffistas apparently think the party plan is good when it benefits Jeff, and bad when it doesn’t. I do love that consistency in logic.

That is something many of us have noticed. I have read threats of "we wont support McDonnell if J Fred is removed." Is this because McDonnell dared to weigh in on this issue?

Some have said AG McDonnell was wrong to get involved in the fight. I suggest that the fact that McDonnell was willing to get into the fight despite all the good reasons not to shows just how bad a job Chairman Jeff has done.~Bwana

I have to say the reasons presented thus far to support Frederick are shallow at best. All I can see Frederick has done is pay way to much to create the RPV Network website....A place where dissent against J Fred is banned.

I am glad the shit hits the fan today. It has taken too long, been handled terribly, and most folks want resolve one way or the other.

Comments on "Jeff Frederick - The Last Day?"

 

Anonymous Charlie Fugate said ... (10:59 AM) : 

Kilo,

As much as I respect you, I have to disagree with you here. The establishment can talk about achievement all they want to, the fact is the"charges" are vague and do not rise to the standard of early removal from office (in my opinion.)


And Hager was any better? I am having a really hard time seeing a person get railroaded over "so-called" charges that seem to be trumped up to achieve this very thing. In my very humble opinion, the fact that Frederick was elected by a convention that was properly credentialed to elect a chairman and by an overwhelming margin is the ONLY thing that counts. Are we to allow a handful of the executive committe of the SCC dictate and overturn that election? Let the man serve his term, and the most appropriate venue to handle this is at convention by having a candidate run against him and voting against the other candidate, should the RPV desire to remove him from office. This kind of teen age power grabs are ridiculous and indicates that the RPV is NOT a professional political party, but is being run through the SCC by immature instigators. The more these people post and blog about the need to remove Frederick, the more I am convinced that he is being railroaded.

 

Blogger Carl Kilo said ... (2:05 PM) : 

And I supported Frederick over Hagar only to see more of the same.
Frederick only amended the FEC filing after he was caught...Now we see the RPV paying half his rent for a office. The RPV making videos for his wife?.....Sorry Charlie..I cant support that for the same reasons I did not support Hagar.
The party plan allows this to happen. The J Fred crowd (including myself) had no problem with Hagar not serving a full term. As Bwana writes-\

"I confess I do get a chuckle from those who say that since Frederick was elected at a convention, the RPV SCC should not attempt to remove him from office. This makes me chuckle. The Jeffistas apparently think the party plan is good when it benefits Jeff, and bad when it doesn’t. I do love that consistency in logic."

Removing Frederick is only the beginning. Then address oversight of the chairman's powers that are continually abused.

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo