Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Friday, April 10, 2009

Jeff Frederick - the issue was

JAB at Deo Vindice sums it up in a nutshell -

"I watched Conservatives with impeccable Conservative credentials rise to speak. I listened carefully to try to figure out why we were talking about different things and about to vote opposite each other.

The fundamental issue was trust and confidence. A leader must have trust and confidence up with his seniors - his bosses - and down with his subordinates. If either echelon loses trust and confidence, then the leader will have to fix things quickly or be gone. It’s Leadership 101 - anywhere.

Clearly, people I respect, admire, trust, and like - lost trust and confidence in Chairman Jeff Frederick. Totally. Completely. And, for the most, irrevocably."

If you have read what I have on this, you know my concern was can Jeff be an effective leader and if he was removed who will replace him?

I am not happy with the way this was carried out, but I was also not happy with Frederick. One thing is for sure - The Convention will be a barn burner! Y'all think? Will Jeff rally his troops? Will George Allen take to the floor? The return of Hager? I cant wait!

Comments on "Jeff Frederick - the issue was"

 

Anonymous Loudoun Insider said ... (11:05 AM) : 

Allen has publicly declared that he isn't interested. I don't think he was the right choice anyway.

 

Blogger Carl Kilo said ... (12:20 PM) : 

I agree with that. I dont know if he can ever make a comeback.

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo