Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

A Bleak Future for College Grads

College students are finding it harder to leave the ivory walls in the midst of the recession. According to a survey by the National Association of Colleges and Employers, businesses plan to hire 22 percent fewer graduates this spring..............In past years at this time, roughly one-third of students already had a job lined up. This year, that number is down to less than 20 percent. That leaves 80 percent of students set to graduate in May still looking. β€œIt’s a lot more difficult than it was 2 years ago,β€œ said Speer. Now, students in his office look for other options, including the military, graduate school, the peace corps and volunteer agencies.(link&video)

Sad. A safe bet is for the grads to pursue a career in banking. The Obama crew will dang sure throw tax dollars at that.

Technorati Tags: , ,

Comments on "A Bleak Future for College Grads"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (2:37 PM) : 

O'Dumbo's jackboot corp is recruiting the mentally ill. Most graduates of todays major colleges will qualify.
X-Firefighter

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo