Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Monday, March 09, 2009

Spanky's Obama Era Garden

Spanky makes a good point here. Long time readers know I am a avid gardener. I take a lot of pride in my Tomatoes and Peppers. This year because I will have a extra set of hands I am planning a much bigger garden. In fact I will do a spring and fall garden. While I am a expert on my staples, this years planting will include some things I know nothing about. I had planned to buy a Farmers Almanac to learn about this new stuff...Wise Girl likes beets..Yuck.

Spanky links to Clyde who has this cool little sliding planting guide. After watching the video and checking out this man and family ( Family of 8, home school the kids, gospel and bluegrass musicians, and devout Christians) I picked one up for myself. Cheaper than the almanac and it fits in your pocket. The fall planting guide will be a blessing I am sure.

If you are thinking growing a garden you wont be disappointed. Nothing is better than homegrown and working a garden no matter the size. I believe Clydes Planting will help you out.

Technorati Tags:

Comments on "Spanky's Obama Era Garden"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo