Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Thursday, January 08, 2009

RNC Chairman Race - Ken Blackwell and his Conservative Resurgence Plan gains support

I am all in for Ken Blackwell. His Conservative Resurgence Plan is chemotherapy to a cancerous GOP. Blackwell believes to return the party to power they must return to the true conservative principles that the party is based on. Blackwell has went to great length drafting this plan and it deserves notice even if you are not a Blackwell supporter.

Today I am glad to see I am not the only one voicing support for Blackwell and his plan. Crystal Clear Conservative has endorsed Blackwell - Why I am supporting Ken Blackwell for RNC Chair?

"After watching the RNC Chairman’s Debate on Monday, I indicated in a previous post that I went from being undecided to supporting Ken Blackwell. Blackwell is the only RNC Chair candidate who offered a concrete, common sense plan that will turn the GOP back to its conservative core principles of limited government, traditional family values, and a strong national defense."

I agree 100%. Blackwell's plan covers the bases and returns the party to its principles. My fellow SWVA blogger Charlie Fugate has also endorsed Blackwell. My friend Charlie writes

"After reading Ken Blackwell's document for a Conservative Resurgence, I have come to believe that he is the right man for the job leading the RNC into the future. In my opinion, too often the RNC chairmanship has been merely a stepping stone for higher political ambitions. Ken Blackwell seems to understand that an RNC chairman needs to function almost as an executive director. Add my name to the list of supporters for Ken Blackwell."

That is a good analysis Charlie. Blackwell fills the "executive director" part very well. he also articulated his vision very well at the debate and on paper with his plan. The man is prepared and I hope he can get the support he needs to win.

Comments on "RNC Chairman Race - Ken Blackwell and his Conservative Resurgence Plan gains support"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo