Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Thursday, January 15, 2009

I've Been Tagged

SWAC Girl has Tagged Me. Seven things about me you may or may not know. This is hard for me to come up with new things since I have been tagged a few times in the past.

1) I have had 17 surgeries from head to toe.

2) I live and write about my home in Wise, but my family roots are in Dickenson County.

3) My first car at age 15 was a 67 T-Bird. Two door, 390CID, 4barrel, duel exhaust. Loved that car! Here are some pictures of one just like mine. Yes I repainted it that same color. Sold it for $1500 when I was 17 and bought a van....I still kick myself over that.

4) I had a full beard at age 13.

5) I was working as a mechanic for Mid Mountain Mack and J&C Trucking when I was 16.

6) I love woodworking and have a pretty nice wood shop.

7) I have caught a deer with my bare hands and have the scars and witnesses to prove it. A note to those that want to try this - A deer's hooves cut like a knife.

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

Comments on "I've Been Tagged"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo