Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Monday, November 03, 2008

Casting my vote

IMG_3118

Because my guns, my religion and my money were not just handed to me. I had to work hard, study, have faith and be trusted in order to be able to call them mine. Why would I just hand them over to someone else because the government says it is the "patriotic" thing to do. I feel certain that when the Constitution was created "patriotic" meant something totally different. Yep, I am patriotically (in that truer early American militia sense) clinging to my guns and religion.

Comments on "Casting my vote"

 

Blogger Spank That Donkey said ... (4:23 PM) : 

Couldn't find a bumper sticker to cut in half and cover that up with Palin ;-)

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo