Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Friday, May 16, 2008

Bob Marshall Quote on Rt 58

From the comments on my post about Bob Marshall and the Sierra Club.

Alton Foley said ... (11:46 AM) :

I'm sorry Mr. Marshall, you showed your disdain for SWVA when you said during our phone conversation, "...US58 is just a public works project...", meaning, I suppose, that it's just not that important to you guys in NOVA.
You lost me then, seeking support from opponents of coal and proposing a couple of anti-gun bills just cap it.

Leaves nothing to doubt about his knowledge and feelings about our needs in SWVA.

Comments on "Bob Marshall Quote on Rt 58"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:34 PM) : 

Game set match

Jim Gilmore is the man!

 

Blogger NotNotJayHughes said ... (11:03 PM) : 

Carl:

As much as you pissed me off at Blogs United last year I must commend you for having the balls to stand up to the Nanny Statist Bob Marshall.

Jay Hughes

 

Blogger Carl Kilo said ... (7:50 AM) : 

I call it the way I see it.

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo