Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Bill Bolling on Mitt Romney

I hated to hear that Mitt dropped out. I guess I will vote for Huckabee now, as futile as it may be. Lt Governor Bill Bolling issued this statement.

RICHMOND - Earlier today, Governor Mitt Romney announced his decision to suspend his campaign for President of the United States.  In response to Governor Romney’s announcement, Lieutenant Governor Bill Bolling, Chairman of Governor Romney’s campaign in Virginia, issued the following statement:

“I am very disappointed by Governor Romney’s decision to suspend his campaign for President.  We had put together a strong organization for Governor Romney in Virginia, and I confident that we would have been very competitive in next week’s Virginia primary.

“However, I understand and respect the reasons for Governor Romney’s decision, and I greatly admire his desire to put the interests of our country and our party ahead of his own personal interests.  That is the mark of a true leader, and it will long be remembered by Republicans across our country.

“I chose to endorse Governor Romney for President last July because I believed he was the best person to carry our party’s banner into the fall campaign and the right person to lead our country into the future at a critical time in our nation’s history.  After working with Governor Romney for the past eight months, I am more convinced than ever that I made the right decision in supporting his candidacy.

“Through this campaign Mitt Romney has emerged at the conservative conscious of the Republican Party.  He is a full spectrum conservative who understands the need to remain committed to the conservative principles and values that Ronald Reagan told us about.  I am confident that Governor Romney will remain actively involved in our party, now and in the future.  He has a lot to give our party and our country, and I look forward to working with him again in the years to come.

“I also want to thank the hundreds of dedicated volunteers that had actively supported Governor Romney’s campaign in Virginia.  I know they share my disappointment in Governor Romney’s decision to suspend his candidacy, but they should know that their steadfast support is deeply appreciated.”

“On a personal level, I have enjoyed developing a deep friendship with Governor Romney and his family over the past eight months.  I wish Governor Romney, his wife Ann, and their wonderful family all the best in their future endeavors.”

Comments on "Bill Bolling on Mitt Romney"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo