Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Friday, December 14, 2007

He said it better than I

I am reading and hearing all over the place that we need strong conservatives to run for office. Well we have one right in front of our face, Duncan Hunter, and yet because he isn't polling well, some
conservatives aren't supporting him. All I can say is this. Don't bitch and moan that there aren't any strong conservatives running if when one does run, such as Duncan Hunter, you don't get behind his candidacy.

Proud Conservative dot com has endorsed Duncan Hunter. Trent takes some heat for this endorsement and has a updated reply.

It is my contention that Duncan Hunter is the best
conservative running in the race and therefore I am proud to support him for President of the Untied
States in 2008.
Trent - ProudConservative.com owner

Comments on "He said it better than I"

 

Blogger Cargosquid said ... (9:25 AM) : 

Great minds think alike. I wrote something like this over at UCV right after midnight. I see that we conservatives are FINALLY getting ticked off. Now if we can just get everyone "excited."

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo