Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Thursday, February 01, 2007

The Richmond Democrat gets Spanked!

The following post was written last night. I did not publish it this morning because I learned JC is leaving. After thinking about it today and sharing it with a couple friends, I decided to post it anyway. The Richmond Democrat is leaving. As we say down south-Bye.

I think most of us political blog junkies expected this. JC the Richmond Democrat has lost his mind. The Democrat-Democratic controversy is headlining some blogs. This issue does not concern me because I see it as silly. If someone wants to say Democrat party that is their right. If someone chooses to ban said speech from their blog, that is also their right. Silly stuff indeed. JC has offended some people with his post here. The Jaded JD Cory Chandler takes JC to the woodshed with this post. I will note that JC has changed the wording of his post compared to what Cory has quoted in his thrashing. Cory has went so far as to remove The Richmond Democrat from his blogroll. Just a few days ago James Martin did the same thing to JC over a different issue. Am I offended at any of this? No, but I am very amused. JC says he is a lawyer. A college educated man. His great joy and glee at revealing a young anonymous blogger a while back was very revealing. He republished that post hourly for days. Cory covers that also in his post. In the past few months we have witnessed a lawyer blogger reveal much of his inner self. Cory calls it evil. To me it is just sad, pitiful really. Talk about needing a real life. I guess many would say that about me and my blog. Then again no one is writing posts about me or removing me from their blogrolls. My blog header has this:

These are the thoughts of a troubled man, in troubled times. A man with big dreams and high hopes, struggling to make it from day to day.

JC may want to use this

"These are the thoughts of a troubled man, in troubled times. A man with big blogger dreams and political party hopes, losing friends and peers everyday."

Technorati : , , , , , ,

Comments on "The Richmond Democrat gets Spanked!"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo