Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Monday, January 08, 2007

Football Lusts Lead to NASCAR Passions

Kilo and I have really enjoyed watching football together this year. It is hard to believe that tonight is the last game of the college year. We don't really care for either team but we do enjoy a good game and this one between Florida and Ohio State is pretty darned exciting. In Pro ball my team has been excluded from the playoffs but I have learned to say "Go Bears" without having to cross my fingers or stick my finger down my throat.

I will turn my attention to college round ball for a bit but then whoohoo----It is only 40 days, 15 hours and 21 minutes until the 49th running of the Dayton 500. Be still my heart. Today I happened upon the Special Collector Issue of Sports Illustrated. It is the NASCAR Preview 07. Don't tell Kilo though because I want to study up and make a better choice then I did last year. He will never believe that I chose based on the fact that I loved the car and not because I thought the driver was a pretty boy. Kilo was backing a great driver and never gave up on Jeff Burton all year. Here's hoping I have learned a thing or two. Kilo, thanks for turning me onto yet another thing to love.

Technorati : ,

Comments on "Football Lusts Lead to NASCAR Passions"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo