Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Training Up a Munchkin Kat Style


Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it.
Proverbs 22:6

Kilo's blog sister Kat from CatHouse Chat is off on a grand adventure tomorrow with one of her favorite sidekicks, her daughter, lovingly known as the Darling Munchkin (and darling she is, Kat posts lots of pictures!) They will be at the Danville regional airport waiting to hear Senator George Allen as he kicks off his re-election campaign.

Munchkin will be arriving late for school and so Kat has required her to write a report about her morning. I found myself wondering if I go through these mental gymnastics when I am introduced to someone new.

Kat writes:

I've told her that she needs to pay attention. She'll need to write down her impressions of Sen. Allen: is he confident? does he speak clearly? is he enthusiastic? does he come across as an honest, forthright person? etc. The Munchkin will also need to summarize two or three points the Senator makes, and discuss whether or not she found him convincing and why. Finally, she will need to conclude with a paragraph stating whether he has won her endorsement, and why (or why not).


Whoo, I can't wait to read the opinions Munchkin comes up with. I dare say that I would have a difficult time coming up with 2 or 3 main points in most speeches I hear. Perhaps we all need to take better notes when we are listening to those who would like to represent us in Government. Are they really interested in benefiting us or just themselves and their agenda?

Kat, Please post Munchkins report. Inquiring minds want to know! I think I can speak for both Kilo and myself when I say I believe that Kat is raising up one smart Virginia Darling who is gonna be a powerhouse one day. Well Done Kat!

Technorati : , ,

Comments on "Training Up a Munchkin Kat Style"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo