Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Times are changing everywhere

I read this in he Chicago Sun Times: 7 Aurora men charged with solicitation

Seven Aurora men have been charged with solicitation of a sexual act during a reverse prostitution sting operation, police said Wednesday. The men were arrested during a four-hour reverse prostitution sting operation Tuesday after allegedly offering an undercover female Aurora Police officer money in exchange for sexual favors, according to a press release from Aurora Police on Wednesday. All of the men were arrested in the area of North Avenue and LaSalle Street.

I lived on North Avenue. It is where I learned to ride my bike and throw a baseball. I used to walk nine blocks to school and I never felt unsafe. Today I hear the area is gang infested. I will be in the area for Easter and after reading this I plan to walk that route to school again. I will take my camera and post some pictures of my trip. I am thinking about a series of posts called Going Home.

I wanted to update a little about my trip. The first thing will be seeing family and old friends. Next is a host of food. Included will be a stop at Lou Malnati's for a deep dish. Thursday has me at Wrigley Field to watch the Cubs and Reds. Friday will be spent at The Museum of Contemporary Art and the Art Institute of Chicago. Then I have box seats at the White Sox game vs Toronto at 7pm. That is what is concrete right now. I also plan to throw some dice here and here. I cant forget this also..Old Style Beer. The little cousins are wanting to go to the Brookfield Zoo. I may do that as well. As you can tell I am excited!

Technorati : , ,

Comments on "Times are changing everywhere"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo