Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

One Wise Girl

It is with a sincere heart and much trepidation (wink) I hand a set of keys to One Wise Girl (Marie). This blog has always been about my thoughts, my wants and goals. Me Me Me. Missing out on the Bolling call sparked it up in my mind that I do need some help. Marie is that girl. She has a BS degree in Creative Writing. She has worked most of her life at schools. She is a loving parent and avid reader who loves nature. Her values you will soon see on the pages of this blog. She loves sports and I have her addicted to Nascar. I believe her work here will only add to the content of Spark It Up. I wanted to add a womens view to my blog. With Kat and Flora being the only ladies I know who blog about conservative issues, I feel the time is now. I should add here I am not saying we are different, I am not tying to be sexist. I just know that men and women see things different sometimes. I have bragged that I always surround myself with smart women, Marie will serve as proof of that. Her writing will be much different that mine. Her skills are beyond me. Look for a variety of subjects and womens views. She has free reign here as of today. My only rule was no funky fonts and colors. Here is the bottom line. I would love to see Marie, Kat, and Flora show us male bloggers if they have any different views on issues. To address issues we stumble on. To broaden our scope of understanding and to broaden the scope of Virginia's great blogosphere. An example of this was during Bollings conference call, Kat asks about school vouchers ( her munchkin attends private school). She did not ask about roads or taxes, but an issue that means something to her home, her family. I think as men we sometimes forget that. Y'all getting my drift? Who could benefit any campaign more than a woman talking to another women? A mom sharing with another mom? Wife sharing with another wife? That is my hope with this. To broaden horizons, if only mine. I will tell you guys one thing, a politically active women is a powerful force. It is time we listened. So Welcome Wise Girl! Enjoy! I am off to Chicago to throw dice, watch the Cubs and Sox ( Heh Chad..Have fun in the office), eat deep dish, and drink some beer. I'm out!

BTW- Flora, I want to see your blog on the ODBA blogroll by the time I return. Email Chad.

Technorati : , ,

Comments on "One Wise Girl"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo