Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Sunday, April 02, 2006

A Great Loss

Yesterday was a good day for me. I love April Fools Day pranks. I spent the day shopping and visiting with family and friends. I watched George Mason play some ball on TV and remembered a Nascar Legend. Today also held a great loss for the Virginia blogosphere. I received an email saying that Virginia's Ultimate Blog and ODBA member was shutting down. I had hope that it was a joke, but it was not. Old Zach writes his farewell here. LightHorse Harry has his here. Addison as of thie writing has not posted. I remember reading them early on. It started 16 months ago with this:

Welcome to Sic Semper Tyrannis!

Thanks for visiting our humble blog. It is the sincere hope of myself and my cohorts that this blog will come to be a spot of interest for people who love our Commonwealth as much as we do. We represent the three regions of the state (Tidewater, Piedmont, and Mountains) and we each have a different story to tell. In any case, we hope you enjoy reading as much as we enjoy blogging and please feel free to give us feedback. Now, on to the blogging!


And so it ends today. I raise a glass to Old Zach, Lighthorse Harry, and Addison. Top Shelf my friends. You were much appreciated and you will be missed by me. Thank you for blogging and I wish you all the best.

Technorati : ,

Comments on "A Great Loss"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo