Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

UVA-Wise Lady Cavs

Ok Chad, It's not baseball. The NAIA girls basketball tournament started today. As I posted here, this is the first time in history that the Lady Cavs of UVA-Wise have made it to the tournament. I am especially fond of this team as most of the starters are from Wise County.Three of the girls played at my alma mater JJ Kelly. I went to this website and was surprised to find something cool called gametracker. I kept up with a couple games to learn to use gametracker. The Lady Cavs face a challenge tomorrow night against the hosting Morningside Mustangs. The Cavs are ranked 39th in the nation while the Mustangs are ranked 5th. I am sure the odds are against the Cavs, but they have made history for just making the tournament. I would love if these girls could win. I believe any team can win on any given night. They deserve a big shout out from SWVA! The game will be broadcast locally on WAXM 93.5 FM. You can also watch it live via the internet for 10 bucks. I will listen to it on the radio and use gametracker for live stats. GO CAVS!!!

Technorati : ,

Comments on "UVA-Wise Lady Cavs"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo