Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Monday, January 09, 2006

Sago Mine Disaster- Update

There is more about the funerals in West Virginia in this report from PTR. One thing that caught my eye was this statemnet about Jack Weaver whom I posted about here. A friend had this to say about the fallen miner

Dennis Daugherty, Weaver's friend and a fellow member of Corley United Methodist Church in Philippi, said the lesson to be learned from Weaver's life is, "When you leave for work in the morning, you should kiss your wife, kiss your husband, hug your kids and tell everyone you love that you love them. We live day to day. We don't know if today is our last day."

I agree. I have always did just that as I leave the comfort of home and family. This is one of the better articles about the miners that I have read. I encourage you to read it also. It seems that many of the miners were Christians. I am reminded of what my Pap-paw told me after the death of my uncle. "To a Christian, death is a beautiful thing. It is what we live to achieve. Our bodies are mans, but our souls belong to God. While death is horrible to the family and friends, we should rejoice that a man has met his Lord and is at the throne of God." I pray these families find comfort.

Technorati : , ,

Comments on "Sago Mine Disaster- Update"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo