Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Miners left notes

For Those coming here from netscape, click the link below
UPDATED Miner Jim Bennett Leaves Account of being trapped.

The trapped miners left notes to their families.

"The notes said they weren't suffering, they were just going to sleep," said Peggy Cohen, who had been called to a makeshift morgue at a school to identify the body of her father, 59-year-old mining machine operator Fred Ware Jr."

Cohen said her father had the peaceful look of someone who died from carbon monoxide, and the only mark on his body was a bruise on his chest. "It comforts me to know he didn't suffer and he wasn't bruised or crushed. I didn't need a note. I think I needed to visualize and see him."

Now read this

The trapped miners knew rescue would be slow coming. The notes may or may not be released to the public by families. I think if it was me, I would keep it close to my heart. I hope the notes provide comfort to the loved ones of these brave men.

The one survivor is Randal McCloy Jr., 26, was struggling with the effects of the oxygen deprivation to his vital organs, including his brain, Dr. Lawrence Roberts said on ABC's "Good Morning America." Only time will tell how much he recovers, he said. LINK

Technorati : , ,

Comments on "Miners left notes"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo