Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

gurkha2

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



My blog is worth $238,235.88.
How much is your blog worth?

Technorati Profile http://www.wikio.com Listed on BlogShares

Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Blog Flux Directory

Subscribe with Bloglines

Blogger

View blog authority

ODBA Gold TWO

Monday, October 11, 2004

Comments Please

I will address the deleting of comments complaints. First off, go to this blog and read the comments posted on there in the post called P****** on the President. That is his page and he can do with it as he likes.(his comments have been polite on here) Spark It Up is my page. I do not post foul language on others blogs and expect the same in return. I do not attack others or their families. I do not insult their education. I have never deleted anything just because they did not agree with me. So with that said; if you don’t have a blog URL and a matching email, or if I don’t know you and share correspondence, hit next and move along. If you do have good comments that agree or disagree with me, and can post without foul language, feel free to comment, or voice your opinion. Be forewarned that just calling something stupid and dumb will not cut it, you will need to prove it by links, quotes, thoughts, etc. That’s it, that’s all there is to it! If you don’t like it…TO BAD!

Comments on "Comments Please"

 

post a comment
|
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

THESE TWO BLOGGERS ARE Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Contact Us

Image hosting by Photobucket

Contact Wise Girl Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket

Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

    follow me on Twitter

    TIP JAR

    Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

    Skype Me - Carl Kilo